Free delivery when you spend more than £30.00, and free delivery for students when you spend over £25.00 (need to send your valid student ID to us)
In Plymouth area, we normally will dispatch your order after 7pm, if you would like to receive your items in day time, please email us.
We will charge £4 for your order if you spend less than £30, £3 if you spend less than £40, £2 if you spend less than £50.
If your spend more than £50, we won't charge you any delivery fees.
We can deliver products to your home within EU (non frozen products). However, we are still trying to get the cheapest postage. Please send us an email to request the delivery charge.
We can deliver products to your home within USA (non frozen products). However, we are still trying to get the cheapest postage. Please send us an email to request the delivery charge.
The fee of all the orders to Asia will depends on the weight. We are still working on finding the cheapest price. Please send us an email to request the delivery charge.
Any question, please let us know.
If you have any lost or missing products from your order, please contact our Customer Service team immediately email us on [email protected]town-shopping.co.uk within 14 days of dispatch or we will not be liable.
If good arrive in unsatisfactory condition or are faulty, please contact our Customer Service team immediately email us on [email protected] and ensure you have photographic evidence. We will be willing to offer a refund if the goods are sent back to us, along with your name and order number, to the below address:
55 Ebrington Street
Please note we will not be liable for any damage if you fail to do this.
We do not offer a free returns service but would recommend Recorded Delivery to ensure safe arrival of returns. We are not held liable if we do not receive the goods you return back.
1. Please note that due to the perishable nature of the stock, all food and beverage items are non-refundable and non-returnable. Any customised products are also non-refundable.
2. If your goods are faulty, please ensure you have photographic evidence as proof and email [email protected] with your name, order number and photo detailing faults. Once received, we will include with your refund, the postage that you were charged when purchasing the item, and the postage you paid when returning the item to us (this does not affect your statutory rights).
3. If you are returning an item because it is unsuitable, we shall only refund the cost of the returned item, and you will be fully liable for the postage paid when returning the item to us and when purchasing the item.
4. In the unfortunate event that a package or the contents of package is damaged or defective, the customer must report this within 5 business days for a replacement. After 5 business days, the customer waives the right to claim any damages or compensation.
5. Items purchased online must be returned within 14 days of receipt and we will gladly offer you an exchange or credit note providing products are unopened and are in saleable condition. Please wrap the items securely and use insured registered delivery, keeping the receipt. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transport. Please note that we do not offer a free returns service, or refund the return postage cost or the original delivery charge.
6. Before returning any product, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. You can obtain an RMA number by emailing your request to [email protected] Please title the email ‘Returns’. Please indicate in your email the reason why the goods are being returned. Refunds will be paid within 14 days after we received the returned items.